• Most of the claims are approved immediately HOWEVER if your claim is not approved immediately you will need to pay out of pocket for the full session price and we will tell the insurance company to send the money directly to you. After the claim is submitted we will give you a copy of the response to the claim from the insurance company. We do not communicate with the insurance company any further after that. It is your responsibility to provide any other information that your insurance company may request after we submit the claim for you.
• We can submit claims on your behalf, but we do not call your insurance company for you if there is a problem, because usually it has something to do with the plan terms or coverage and we have no reliable way of accessing that information.
• Please double check that you have enough coverage before each treatment. We have no way of knowing exactly how much coverage you still have left. Canceling an appointment last minute because there is not enough coverage left will still result in a cancellation fee equal to half of the treatment price.
• Some insurance plans may require a prescription from your physician.
• There are no discounts. For example, if the session price is $100 and your insurance covers $95, the treatment price will be $100, it will not be discounted to $95.
We direct bill the following companies:
Pacific Blue Cross - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau.
Elana Wu and Bryan Wu will be providing direct billing for Pacific Blue Cross soon, call to check if we can specifically do it for you.
Sun Life - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau (more therapists will be added later)
Manulife - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau (more therapists will be added later)
Great-West Life - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau (more therapists will be added later)
Canada Life - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau (more therapists will be added later)
Chambers of Commerce - provided by Jacky Ye, Jason Yau (more therapists will be added later)
Green Shield - coming soon (only some therapists). Our approval date is unknown.
ICBC - coming soon (only some therapists). The expected approval date is one more week.
We are in the process of adding 20+ more insurance companies. Some of them may already be available, but you may be the first one with us to use such a company, we do not guarantee a smooth and fast process the first time you come if you use an insurance company not listed above, in such instances please call us first to check if we can assist you.